Website Costco Travel
Accountant | Costco Travel Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Accountant Job vacancy in New York.
About : Accurate analysis, and implementing effective solutions in order to accurately report financial information.
Accountant Requirements :
- Prepares credit memos for co-op advertising in accordance with advertising agreements.
- Reviews department aging report to resolve open invoices in a timely manner.
- Develops and implements procedures for current and new business processes that impact accounting.
- Leverages systemic solutions to contribute to process and system improvements.
- Corresponds with suppliers, buyers, regional offices, locations, and other accounting departments to resolve and research supplier billing problems and aged received PO’s.
- Works as an integral part of the Accounting Team, including assisting co-workers to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all work tasks and deadlines.
- Identifies trends or areas of concern and offers solutions for better controls and efficiencies.
- Completes projects as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
JOB SUMMARY : The Accountant 1 is responsible for conducting quality research, accurate analysis, and implementing effective solutions in order to accurately report financial information. The Accountant 1 uses their knowledge, skills, and experience to resolve discrepancies and is required to develop an expert understanding of their assigned tasks in order to identify issues, troubleshoot problems, and take corrective action.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.