Website Dallas Morning News
Accounting Manager | Dallas Morning News Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Frisco, Check out this Accounting Manager Job vacancy in Frisco.
About : Be a part of our team driving optimization, innovation, and enterprise value! Our Accounting team is responsible for reporting accurate and insightful financial information to T-Mobile decision makers and investors. We manage T-Mobile’s financial data and utilize an end-to-end view of transaction and data flows to drive efficiency and control throughout the company. We deliver insights to our business partners to influence strategy and enhance financial performance.
Accounting Manager Requirements :
- Hire, train, and develop/coach a high caliber and diverse team of professional accountants.
- Provide leadership by setting clear team objectives, properly delegating, and creating a motivating team environment.
- Drive department goals and vision forward within the team.
- Understand business drivers and their effect on financial results.
- Identify, communicate, and address risks impacting areas of responsibility.
- Drive process improvements with innovative solutions and implement best practices.
- Use Accounting concepts, wide-ranging experience, analytical skills, and knowledge of industry to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
- Serve as a SOX Control Owner for Prepaid Revenue and provide leadership ensuring that appropriate controls are in place and operating effectively.
JOB SUMMARY : The Manager, Accounting – Prepaid Revenue is a highly visible and impactful position within the Controller’s organization. This position is responsible for managing a team of professional accountants and will collaborate across the enterprise, partnering closely with Project Management, Technology, Marketing, FP&A, Legal, Tax, External Reporting, Accounting Policy, and other teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.tmobile.careers.