Website Pioneer Data Systems
Associate Scientist | Pioneer Data Systems Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Cambridge, Check out this Associate Scientist Job vacancy in Cambridge.
About : Since 1995, Pioneer has been providing staffing solutions nationwide to Fortune 500 companies. Our practice area includes: Information Technology, Pharma & Clinical Research, Engineering and Accounting & Finance.
Associate Scientist Requirements :
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
JOB SUMMARY : As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
To apply for this job please visit www1.jobdiva.com.