Website Nestlé USA
Automation Engineering Manager | Nestlé USA Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Appleton, Check out this Automation Engineering Manager Job vacancy in Appleton.
About : If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
Automation Engineering Manager Requirements :
- Maintenance technologies.
- Operation of utilities.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R). • Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers.
- CAPEX budgeting and preparation
- Project Engineering/Management – Plant Design & Construction.
- Industrial Services and Energy Management
- Good understanding of electricity, control and automation.
- AutoCAD view or Visio
JOB SUMMARY : The Factory Electrical Engineering Manager is responsible for all aspects related to Electricity, Automation, Process Control, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), and the Factory Automation System (FAS) infrastructure, applications and resources according to Nestlé corporate strategies, standards, specifications and local codes and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit nestleusa.taleo.net.