Communications Associate | DoSomething.org Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Communications Associate Job vacancy in New York.
About : DoSomething.org is a youth-led movement for good. Our social impact programming has mobilized millions of DoSomething.org members to clothe half of America’s youth in homeless shelters, clean up 3.7 million cigarette butts from the streets.
Communications Associate Requirements :
- Support all teams within the organization with marketing and communications needs; fulfill stakeholder requests as assigned.
- Provide content support for social media in collaboration with the Social Media Manager; help to grow and expand our presence where young people are on both established and emerging platforms by proactively monitoring social trends, and innovating content strategies.
- Support all facets of our communications function with press asks, press releases, and project management, in partnership, with our external press agency
- Lead DoSomething member outreach and coordination for any press related needs, including surfacing and aggregating top youth stories for press, obtaining signed release forms from members, etc.
- Update DoSomething’s media coverage tracker and other internal systems to capture earned media, social media and impressions
JOB SUMMARY : The Communications Associate will be tasked with generating and coordinating the production of impactful editorial content to advance the narrative of DoSomething’s programming and brand, and elevate the voices of young people.
To apply for this job please visit dosomething.applytojob.com.