Excellence Director | Eastman Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Calafornia, Check out this Excellence Director Job vacancy in Calafornia.
About : Eastman fosters a culture of inclusion and diversity, steeped in teamwork and team member involvement. The company provides competitive compensation and benefits through a performance-driven culture, determined to attract, retain, reward, and engage world-class employees.
Excellence Director Requirements :
- Translating business strategy into effectively executed product line, asset and stream strategies that deliver targeted ROIC for the business
- Leading competitive intelligence for targeted product lines and aligns product strategies
- Monitoring external dynamics of raw materials, suppliers, industry supply/demand balances and adapts to changing conditions.
- Identifying and execution of projects to improve health of product portfolio and expand gross margin
- Providing input to the development of multi-year targets aligned with the SBU and provides input to performance reviews (SQ, MYBR, and Ops Reviews)
- Developing annual goals, targets and objectives aligned to the SBU
- Selecting, coaching, and retaining a high-performing team of talented product management and pricing professionals to execute and deliver business outcomes
- Creates a high performing and inclusive culture that enables everyone to contribute to their fullest potential
JOB SUMMARY : This is a critical transformational leadership role for Eastman, and a general management succession hire. It is accountable for developing and executing a commercial roadmap for Eastman, focused on the strategic and tactical product, asset and pricing capabilities needed to enable our Transformation to a leading materials innovation company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eastman.com.