Executive Director | Merck Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Kenilworth, Check out this Executive Director Job vacancy in Kenilworth.
About : “As a science-based healthcare company with a longstanding commitment to inventing and providing important medicines and vaccines, subject to local law, we will require all U.S. and Puerto Rico based employees to be vaccinated by November 1, 2021, unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption or accommodation. We are committed to supporting our employees during this process as we work to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.”
Executive Director Requirements :
- Provides scientific and strategic leadership for development of cell-based technologies to support Phase I/II/III clinical and commercial manufacturing.
- Partners with colleagues in Discovery, Upstream Process Development, Downstream Process Development, Analytical Sciences and Manufacturing to develop integrated manufacturing solutions that achieve quality by design targets with robust control strategies.
- Drives and delivers continuous improvement in cell-based technologies including cloning, expression vectors, host cell lines, process-relevant biomarker identification, transfection, cryopreservation, primary cell culture, etc.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement initiatives
- Networks with academic, industry and regulatory agency thought leaders and leads development and implementation of cell-based process technologies.
JOB SUMMARY : The Executive Director of Process Cell Sciences (PCS) leads a business unit within BPR&D, which is responsible for delivering cell-based technologies.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.merck.com.