Website Allegheny County Airport Authority
Facilities and Infrastructure | Allegheny County Airport Authority Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Pittsburgh, Check out this Facilities and Infrastructure Job vacancy in Pittsburgh.
About : At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
Facilities and Infrastructure Requirements :
- Identify and implement changes and/or updates in requirements for maintenance operations of facilities, equipment and supplies;
- Own maintenance of ACAA direct assets: inventory, tools & equipment, and stations/facilities;
- Implement new and emerging technologies that apply to and drive our business goals and objectives;
- Build and foster proactive and trusting relationships with ACAA leadership to achieve organizational goals and objectives;
- Provide support and development to staff through performance management, coaching, training, motivation, and discipline;
- Develop and manage the preparation, presentation and monthly expenses for department operating budgets and, where applicable, capital projects;
- Performs other related tasks as assigned or required
JOB SUMMARY : Under the broad supervision of the Senior Vice President, Public Safety, Operations, and Maintenance, provides leadership, strategic direction and operational planning for Facilities & Infrastructure, and Airline Services at both Pittsburgh International Airport and Allegheny County Airport.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.