Website Atlas Air Worldwide
Human Resources Specialist | Atlas Air Worldwide Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Miami, Check out this Human Resources Specialist Job vacancy in Miami.
About : Atlas carried the weight of the world; Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) carries the freight of the world. The company leases cargo planes to customers, mainly airlines, under long-term ACMI (aircraft, crew, maintenance, and insurance) contracts. The segment accounts for about 40%of AAWW’s revenue.
Human Resources Specialist Requirements :
- Partner with assigned departments and Compensation to develop and update job descriptions as well as career ladders
- Provide direction and guidance to Talent Acquisition Specialists on hiring and offer negotiations
- Address employee relations issues by partnering with Employee Relations and Legal as needed to conduct investigations
- Manage the data for the yearly Performance Reviews, Performance Goals and Compensation processes; partner with the HRBP on required follow-ups from the process (Development Plans, reorgs, career paths etc.).
- Create original HR presentations and spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for presentation to executives.
- Update established reports for use by HRBPs for different business units (e.g. headcount).
- Must be familiar with the policies in the Employee Handbook and Code of Conduct and articulate to employees as appropriate.
- Collect data and conduct ad hoc research assignment(s).
JOB SUMMARY : The Human Resources Specialist (HRBP) will provide day-to-day HR related support to the HR Business Partners and their assigned departments.
To apply for this job please visit careers.atlasairworldwide.com.