Inside Sales Representative | BakeMark Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Shakopee, Check out this Inside Sales Representative Job vacancy in Shakopee.
About : When it comes to baking, BakeMark has its own secret ingredient: a team of passionate talented employees. For over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements :
- Qualifying new customer leads by performing continual searches for new customer prospecting and penetrating line items in existing accounts.
- Responsible to cover vacation relief by visiting, calling, and taking orders in the same schedule and manner to which our customers have become accustomed.
- The ISR role will develop into an Outside Sales Representative, in the field, and will be eligible for commission, bonus, and compensation plans which will be explained in the transition memo.
- The ISR experience, training, and skills acquired performing their duties will position them to become an outside sales representative in the field.
- ISR will attend sales training, demonstrations, shows, conventions, and meeting which pertain to BakeMark and supporting sales as directed by manager.
- Requirement to complete all training, BakeMark University, BakeMark Rookie training, and study all literature available on BakeMark USA website as directed by manager.
- Responsible for running, managing, and analyzing daily, weekly, and period reports to monitor accountability, relevance, and measurability.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
JOB SUMMARY : BakeMark USA is the leading national bakery ingredients and product distributor in the nation. It is the responsibility of the Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies, and tactics prescribed by the Company. The ISR will be a sustaining resource to the customer’s business by effective communication of BakeMark USA’s total product and service offerings.
To apply for this job please visit us61.dayforcehcm.com.