Website Stifel Financial
Internship – Public Finance | Stifel Financial Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Saint Louis, Check out this Internship – Public Finance Job vacancy in Saint Louis.
About : Stifel’s Public Finance Summer Analyst Program provides students with a hands-on introduction to the role of an Analyst. You will work alongside our banking professionals, from Analyst to Managing Director level, and will gain exposure to a variety of public finance transactions and sector types.
Internship – Public Finance Requirements :
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Disciplined work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous project deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to finance and accounting and/or quantitative modeling
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis preferred
- Ability to work in teams
- Highly-motivated and energetic
JOB SUMMARY : A Summer Analyst’s specific responsibilities may include conducting industry research, building financial models to analyze outstanding bonds or potential transactions, preparing client presentation materials, and working with banking teams to execute financing transactions.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.