Website Atrium Health
Outcomes Specialist | Atrium Health Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Charlotte, Check out this Outcomes Specialist Job vacancy in Charlotte.
About : Must have the ability to clearly communicate verbally, in person, and in writing with patients, families/agencies and the health care team. Able to project manage multiple assignments concurrently. Travels to facilities in personal vehicle as needed; must have current state driver’s license.
Outcomes Specialist Requirements :
- relevant groups.
- Presents educational programs or assists in the development of educational materials related to clinical areas of expertise/improvement efforts.
- Develop annual outcomes report for designated service line.
- Maintains a close working relationship with facility leadership to optimize the quality and patient safety culture.
- Conducts leading practice research on clinical outcomes improvement and hardwires best practices.
- Participates in the activities supportive of ongoing improvement of medical staff quality.
- Assists with ambulatory, post-acute and regional quality initiatives as applicable.
JOB SUMMARY : Responsible for day to day project management of clinical outcomes improvement for assigned clinical areas, services or medical staff teams.
To apply for this job please visit careers.atriumhealth.org.