Website CDC Foundation
Payroll Specialist | CDC Foundation Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in New York, Check out this Payroll Specialist Job vacancy in New York.
About : The CDC Foundation helps the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) save and improve lives by unleashing the power of collaboration between CDC, philanthropies, corporations, organizations and individuals to protect the health, safety and security of America and the world.
Payroll Specialist Requirements :
- Degree in accounting, business, or a related field preferred.
- Knowledge of ADP required.
- Mid to large Company Payroll Experience preferred (>1000 multi-site)
- Advanced Excel experience is required.
- Working knowledge of basic payroll practices.
- Strong experience in requesting ID numbers for the United States and US territories on the state and local levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively with all staff and management, attention to detail, deadline driven and ability to work independently are essential characteristics of this position.
- Nonprofit experience preferred.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
JOB SUMMARY : The Payroll Specialist is responsible for all tasks related to processing payroll for currently over 1,000+ employees. This position is responsible for collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours and communicating payroll related changes to the payroll processor, reviewing and correcting payroll reports from the payroll processor and maintaining accurate payroll records.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.