Website SRI International
Program Manager | SRI International Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in Lexington, Check out this Program Manager Job vacancy in Lexington.
About : SRI International is a research and innovation center serving government and industry. We work on some of the world’s most important problems, collaborating across technical disciplines to spark new ideas and solutions.
Program Manager Requirements :
- Represent management at program reviews, meetings, seminars, etc.
- Prepare for and participate in contract/subcontract negotiations. While representing Company’s interests, ensure that all government regulatory guidance is adhered to
- Develop and implement plans and schedules to execute contracts/subcontracts. Allocate and control contract budgets for labor, material, travel, and purchased services. Report program status to senior management on a monthly basis
- Formally identify, assess, monitor and mitigate risk throughout the program life cycle. Obtain management approval prior to making decisions that will cause deterioration of established program, cost and schedule objectives
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident. Seek senior management assistance in resolving schedule and budget problems as they arise.
- Ensure that conduct of contract requirements are executed in accordance with appropriate regulations and Company policies and procedures (e.g., federal acquisition regulations)
- Assigned to high-risk programs due to knowledge and experience
JOB SUMMARY : New opportunities are being created within the Integrated Systems and Solutions (InSyS) Division of SRI International as a result of our continued success, growth, and innovation. We currently have an opportunity for a Program Manager within our Intelligent Systems Group in our Lexington Park, MD office. This position will oversee the project management of programs, proposal efforts, and act as a business development liaison.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.