Website Canada Goose
Store Manager | Canada Goose – If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Store Manager Job vacancy in Seattle.
About : Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do.
Store Manager Requirements :
- Strong grasp of presenting to groups and managing product knowledge (PK) sessions
- Solid understanding of retail math and using analytics in a business environment
- Operations specialist- driving performance through internal KPI’s
- Analytical driver with keen attention to detail
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak and holiday)
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of retail metrics
- Strong negotiation skills combined with an adaptable approach to selling
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Employee Development: leverage impactful development plans and performance management to collaboratively draw the best out of each employee.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
JOB SUMMARY : The Store Manager will be responsible for all functions of a Canada Goose retail location. Ultimately, they are responsible for the quantitative and qualitative Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the store. They lead the store management team directly and are accountable for store performance in all areas – Store Financial Performance, People Management & Engagement, Customer Experience and Operational Excellence.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.