Systems Chief Engineer | L3Harris Careers – If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Petersburg, Check out this Systems Chief Engineer Job vacancy in St. Petersburg.
About : L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
Systems Chief Engineer Requirements :
- In this customer facing role, coordinates engineering pursuit activities including solution architecture proposals, risk mitigation, and estimates.
- Assist with the development of top-level specification and manage requirement flow down to lower level specifications.
- Develop CONOPS and Use Cases
- Supports the sector’s strategic planning process by providing. research, analysis and recommendations on markets, trends, and disruptive technologies.
- Works with the CAS business development and engineering teams to build analytical skills in assessing market viability of technologies and offerings.
- Engages with sector leadership to understand business strategy and opportunities for technology to support and enable business priorities.
- Guides IRAD teams on leading practices in business-case development, financial forecasting, and invest/return analysis.
- Provides market assessments and expertise in developing defensible business cases in support of our strategic initiatives.
- Travel up to 25% may be required.
JOB SUMMARY : As a key member of the Commercial Aviation Solutions (CAS) Chief Engineering Office, the Scientist, AAM Systems Engineering for Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) and Urban Air Mobility (UAM) leads AAM product and technology initiatives for the CAS Sector. This position reports to the Director, CAS Chief Engineering Office. In this leadership position, the Scientist is responsible to drive and shape CAS’s AAM technology strategy.
To apply for this job please visit harrisrccorp.peoplefluent.com.